Friday, May 8, 2015

Snapshots - Oldsmar Festival P3

Greetings from the Hermit Writer. Finishing up my best shots from the Oldsmar festival, Mar 28

I should have bought some of these for my front yard.

Or my back yard...duh...both.

Did I mention there were rides?

I'm always on the lookout for new shoes that shine.

Remember my law, about beautiful and interesting people. I'll let you decide which category this cool dude resides in. 

I loved how the sun danced in her hair.

I love it when beautiful women pose for me.

Ahhh...what would the world be like without smiles like this. (Sorry to the cutie I cut out of the picture. And she was such a sweetie.)

2 comments:

  1. Nice captures of the people. The old man has beautiful blue eyes but those dreads? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo i would LOVE to have one of those birdhouses. they are so colorful and whimsical!!!!

    ReplyDelete