Thursday, May 7, 2015

Snapshots - Oldsmar Festival P2

Greetings from the Hermit Writer. More shots from 3-28 festival

Dina and I were good. No funnel cake. My cheese and sausage pie was really good, though.

I wanted to get my face painted too.

This sweetie wasn't really big about getting her picture taken by a strange old man, but her sister talked her into it.

Ohhhhh...talking about sweeties.

It's a rule. Take pictures of attractive and interesting people.

The band really liked Boston and Journey.

Some marketing is just so much better than others...ya think?

There was lots of spring color at the festival.

17 comments:

  1. A fun time for all. I love all the colors, very pretty. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you Americans get such even teeth? Here our teeth are all higgledy piggledy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and fun. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post - cheese and sausage pie? I think I will try that one day!

    I was a science teacher for most than 15 years, in Australia, the UK and a teacher exchange in the US of A. It all seems a rather long time ago!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mac, this would have been even more interesting if you had your face painted for us! Someone did a great job of face painting on these lovely girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deep fried oreos? Only in the US methinks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lots of color. cute faces, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like your rule on taking pictures of people!Yours here are adorable, I only wish you'd had your face painted and shown too! Your first photo really is an attention grabber, makes me want to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I was a kid, the fair was the highlight of my summer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the the face, the one like it was orange, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like so much fun....i NEVER pass up an opportunity to have funnel cake!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful colours. Love the orange slice and sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete