Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pictures - Wednesday in the Woods

Next week...if I make it out on an outing...it'll be Day-in-the-Desert...as I'll be back home (in West Texas) for a while. Molly is not going to like not having grass to pee in. She struggles with that *smile*

You know, I like trees...especially with the rising sun hitting them.

Molly, Gracie, Lucy

(I like trees)

(I like trees...Molly smells EVERYTHING)

Beautiful pine among the oak

This pup can find water and balls anywhere she goes.

chew...chew...chew

"Throw it, Dad!"

"Come on, keep up."


Have a great day.

Home PageContact me On KindleOn NookSunday Safaris

2 comments:

  1. You know I love when you include doggy portraits. I want to kiss their furry noses.

    Looks like a fun time had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your pups too! How cool that you're going back home. I hope you share some snaps from home!

    ReplyDelete