Thursday, January 3, 2013

Last FL pictures...on the road

I will be on I-75 by the time this posts. 33 hrs of driving ahead of me. I have my audio books warming up on my tablet. Have frozen coffee in the freezer, and plenty of snack mix.

Already missing two of my buds that are never more than a few feet from me. *wipes tears*

Do you like Lucy's Christmas kerchief?


Molly is going with me. I couldn't survive without my Molly. But here are some sights I won't be seeing for a while in the desert southwest:







Have a great day. 
I'll be back on-line by the weekend.
Home PageContact me On KindleOn NookSunday Safaris

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip. Be careful on the road.

    But where are you going?
    Why are you going?
    What are you doing?
    Who are you going to see?

    ReplyDelete