Saturday, November 26, 2016

Living Big on the Beach

Greetings from the Hermit Writer.
What? You haven't read any of my SEEker novels? Send me a note and I'll send you book 1. [Then I'll expect you to buy the other three. You know. I set expectations.]


This is Gwendolyn, tippy toeing.

Waiting for the sun to drop out of those upper clouds.

Oh, oh--more cool reflection.

Looks like an apocalypse sunset, huh?

Not so weird, panned back.

I feel bad these folk didn't get included in my 'Folk I met'on the Beach' post.


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Is that sunrise or sunset? (And are you now singing the song from Fiddler on the Roof, because I am!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sunset and very handsome shepherd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sunsets. These shots are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really gorgeous colors in the sky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, gorgeous sky shots. I love the dog too.
    Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cool reflection and the apocalypse sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Gwendolyn found the water to her liking.
    Beautiful sky shots.

    ReplyDelete