Monday, February 22, 2016

Series - Tampa's Gasparilla Parade 8

Greetings from the Hermit Writer.

Even among a million people...email is important.

Ar I say. Ar.

Heading away from Bayshore. Great view over the channel.

A chick grabbed my, you know, so I stepped down from the bridge support.

Of course she had to dress Daisy up. She was 16yo. Can you believe that? (Not the woman, the pup)

A great shot as I walked for my truck.

The river patrol...deep sigh...peaceful parade.

Time to kick back and say hi to their pals.

I never could catch all the blue lights flashing at once. Sigh. Great view over the water at twilight, though.

A great band was playing at Curtis Hixon River Park. I really wanted to hang out more...but this old man was getting pooped. 

11 comments:

  1. Daisy is beautiful! As is your capture of that sunset. Glorious! As for those important emails, they can wait. People matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous impressions of this event.
    Best, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete
  3. No ponytails? Great shot of the blond with her cell phone. Very colorful, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog. I am enjoying reading your posts. Thanks for sharing. Great pictures!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am too old, but I do love the first one, phew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that sunset. And the water shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pirate pup! Better than a parrot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful sunset shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sunset is brilliant and any shots involving water always catch my eye.

    ReplyDelete