Tuesday, June 13, 2017

SWEET MASTERPIECE – Connie Shelton



I’m really happy that I’ve had a run lately of books I can recommend. In this case, an added plus was a mature protagonist, not a perky generation x-er, so I could relate a bit. This cozy mystery has the expected crime that must be solved, with of course a hunky deputy to lust after.

If I have any complaints, there was an overly-long (for me) middle, where the protagonist dealt with a problem, adult child and geared up for her adventure, but the beginning was wispy clean, and the light romance on the back side made up for it.

So if you’re looking for a light read this summer, I give this a recommendation. Another selling point. At this moment it is a hefty $0.00.

Interested, [click here]

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it has great reviews too, thanks for sharing and nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds like a great read'

    ReplyDelete