Monday, March 27, 2017

LOOSE SCREW - Rae Davies

The cozy mystery may be my new favorite, fun read. I read this ditty this weekend and it was the epitome of entertainment. I loved Lucy. Love that she wasn't perfect, but had a heart yeah big. Of course she drew the interest of the hunky alpha male of little Helena, Montana. The way it should be. Also, Lucy loves dogs. What else is there to say?

By all means go out and grab your copy. How could you go wrong. It costs an affordable $0.00


https://www.amazon.com//dp/B004T3AXEW
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/1030539408


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out and for telling me about the broken link on my site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely affordable. I am a fan of the genre. Comfort reading.
    Thank you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll pass. Not that I don't trust your recommendations, but I've recently (last week) been let down by several $0.00 books that sounded good in the blurbs, but the story or the writing style rendered them unreadable to me. I'm currently reading Michael Connelly novels to clear away the $0.00 debris.

    ReplyDelete