Monday, March 6, 2017

Citizen Insane – Karen Cantwell



This is my third Karen Cantwell novel. I frankly can’t recall much of Take the Monkeys and Run (2013), or Foxy’s Tale (2011), but I’m certain I loved them. Citizen Insane is a fun, cozy mystery-comedy, and a fast read. (Alas, no ghosts.) I loved the characters. I loved the constant in-the-protagonist’s head style. (I wonder if she impacted my writing . . . that stream of consciousness has permeated my style for years . . . hum.) Did I mention the humor? Give her a read. Click here.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the read and review! One day I should have Barbara Marr encounter a ghost or two. That would be fun! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More bookie temptation waved in my weak willed way.
    And insanity is the new plague. Much more common than its opposite.

    ReplyDelete