Friday, March 31, 2017

Caroline-Hanson - LOVE IS DARKNESS

I finished a better than average Indie, vampire-romance I can let you know about. (Read into that it isn't a 'strong' recommendation, but I finished the novel, and with a thousand books in my to-read pile, that says something. I am a very tough critic and don't stick with a book long if it is lacking.)

This novel is a lot more erotic than I read. The story timeline had holes, the POV was a bit messy, editing not as good as it could have been, which grated this author...but the average reader probably won't even notice. If you don't have an issue with a lot of sexual talk, using words like 'member' and 'staff' ... you know what I mean...you'll probably get several hours of entertaining reading out of Love is Darkness.

Like the cover, the story is on the dark side. Not a fun frolic. It is pretty sexy.

And hey, the price is right. $0.00.



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005JMJ046
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/1105146079



5 comments:

  1. Praising with faint damns? Or damning with faint praise.
    I hope your injuries are improving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the book coast nothing??Or is it a April 1 fooloing??heheh

    Great post any way!!

    I hope all is well with you!

    Hugs Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you get really well R Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is good to recognize these faults - i would not. and better than average is, well, better than average and that's not so bad!!!

    i hope you are taking care and healing somewhat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm betting Kilroy helps you along the way! Take good care of you.

    ReplyDelete