Thursday, February 16, 2017

I’ve joined the Twenty-First Century


All forty pages of my web site are now mobile friendly. Including . . .

-       -  Excerpts of all 33 novels
-       -  Five, listing my novels by genre
-       -  My About page
-       -  And of course my Index page

This might be a yawner to you, but it was a heck of a lot of work to get all my Publisher and Word generated pages into Xara Web Designer. I feel like a web pro now. Woop woop.


You should go to my site and oh, and ah. (He typed with a grin.)


9 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I'll have to check out your site on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I frankly have no clue why anyone would browse via phone...they are sooooo stinking slow

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. about 30 percent of those stopping by my blog every day are on smart phones ... so I guess I should have done it a long time ago

      Delete
  3. I'm ooohing and aaahing already, but for a different reason. Too much trimming of shrubbery and my shoulders are feeling it.
    Congrats on getting everything sorted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha ... an asprin and lots of water will help

      Delete