Wednesday, November 16, 2016

More Florida Skies

Greetings from the Hermit Writer. Amelia does not like to be called Mealy. 

Sailing. Looks like something nice to do...but I would be pacing after a few minutes, and there doesn't seem to be much room on that deck to pace.

It was a busy day on Tampa Bay.

A lot of people out too. I love to watch people. (Her hair is beautiful, isn't it?)

Durn, didn't get the boat centered.

I'll confess, the Tampa Bay's water may not be that blue.

But these are this guy's true colors.


13 comments:

  1. Great pics, Mac. I'd be hanging over the side of that dinghy. I'm with you - feet firmly on solid ground and admire the view :) Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mac, I wouldn't enjoy sailing either! That girl could've pushed her sunglasses up onto that beautiful hair. The pelican is spectacular. Have a wonderful day. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pelican. And remember sailing as being fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I see that blue, blue ocean, I think of my grandchildren's eyes. Same colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I love the views of the water and boats. Great pelican shot. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't like being called Mealy either. I've been sailing a few times - it's beautiful as long as I don't get motion sick - and then, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lack of space would drive me crazy too. Actually, a few years back we went on a cruise and I discovered this slight anxiety about open water with no horizon in sight. I may just be a little bit of a land lover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My vote goes for your last dude! He is snickering there?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yachts are the rich mans toys, I love Pelican, excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful impressions and photos. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the pics are great, Mac, but I like the pelican best.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. The idea of sailing sounds so much better than the doing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. going backward....where have i been??? great opening image of the sailboats!!!

    ReplyDelete