Monday, October 31, 2016

Lost in the Woods is Okay.

Greetings from the Hermit Writer. Writers do it with inspiration. 

There was supposedly a trail here. I followed the orange markers for a couple miles. Think I was the only person who had visited this section of Richloam in ten years.

But being in the woods is what it is about.

The mosquitoes are just something you live with here in the swamp.


Definitely need to look up more often.

Yep. I don't think they've maintained this trail in a while.


9 comments:

  1. So much beauty.
    My partner uses me instead of insect repellant. If I am with him, they bite me and leave him alone. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaarrgh! Mosquitoes, the one thing that would keep me away from such a lovely walking area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im one of those lucky people that do not get bit by mosquitos. They will land on me and then fly off. Im just not on their menu.
    Happy Halloween
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. YeP!! the trail less followed. too bad for others, it is so beautiful!!!!

    around here, i am always working about deer ticks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those trails are the most fun! Happy Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, neat pics! Were you at all concerned about what you might step on? Wow, about as undeveloped as a trail gets. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes - looking up is always a good idea - and the orange leaves are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks lovely and a bit wild. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the trees, nature, that's it.

    ReplyDelete