Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Island Visitors and Residents

Greetings from the Hermit Writer.

I visited with this island visitor. It was 95 degrees and she was working her butt off, jogging, lifts, dips, oh my gosh she exhausted me just watching her. I told her, "Please stop. My heart can't take any more." I think she thought I was a little weird. I come across that way to people. I don't get out much.

But she gave me a big smile, despite my weirdness.

I said that I love silhouettes. 

A resident..."Oh, wait. I got an itch."

Ok. Now I'll pose for ya.

Another of those silhouettes I love.

6 comments:

  1. How can you not love silhouettes like that last one. Weird taking photos of a young lady working out? Definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His pose makes him look so adorable but oh my can they be nasty, especially to little critters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your raccoons came to visit US! lol I just worked on a post with my pics but I scheduled it for another day. How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot imagine working out in the kind of weather we've had. That's insanity! (And yet we've been to Universal Studios consistently through the entire summer. Double insanity.)

    ReplyDelete