Thursday, June 9, 2016

Favorite Passage

Greetings from the Hermit Writer. Y'all know I'm working on a SEEker sequel, right? Something I wrote that tickled me:

We tripped along in silence. It was too quiet. I turned on the radio. Michael must have been the last one using it because it was on AM talk. Amelia practically broke a metacarpal getting the station changed. She tuned into one that plays current music, which I don’t understand. I like a beat that makes me want to pound the steering wheel, not sing in a falsetto.



7 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the sequel! 1 and 2 were fab. Also, just finished reading '6 Ways to Die'. Great book - congratulations! Left a rating on Goodreads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings and best wishes with the writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent. Even a big, Bravo from two of my Gnomes (that made it to my blog today) WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And more Mar is next on the agenda? Hint, hint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice...i like the look of the new cover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a stand alone passage it's pretty good, makes sense too.

    ReplyDelete