Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I've Lost a Dear Friend :(

Our loves are not given, but only lent.

Your last shot, this past St. Paddy's Day.
Sweet, sweet Lucy. I'll miss you.

But there will be grass to eat and pmail to study on the other side of the bridge.





You left a big print on my heart too, girl.





You really loved your morning drink at the river.




You were no angel. But you owned my heart.
















Lucy, I'm going to miss your gravelly growl. You were our protector. I'll miss playing your favorite game: tennis ball goalie. You had a fast paw. I'll miss how hard you tried to get Gracie to play with you. She held a grudge, God bless her. I'll miss the joy you got from walking around the block, smelling every, single, blade, of, grass. How you used to crawl in my lap, at least a quarter of you. So many memories, girl. Dina and I were so blessed to get to share our lives with you, if for such a short time. Love you.