Saturday, April 2, 2016

Cold Hard Steele - A Shout Out

A strong RECOMMEND.

Being an Indie author myself, I have read other Indies exclusively the past couple of years and it had been a long drought since I found a novel I could finish. 

I more than finished CHS. I poured through it. As a harsh critiquer I couldn’t find anything to nit about, and that is AMAZING (for me). 

The editing was top notch. The world building great…where most of this genre get tedious, to me. The characters were outstanding. The story line entertaining. The sarcasm tops. Dialogue terrific…okay, one nit. I hate verb-noun attributions. But, Alex, I forgive you. 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S0AQUCE




9 comments:

  1. You don't read any traditionally published books? Too bad, as my publishing company has put out some really good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mac !! Many successes!!
    A big hug from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need no more temptation. None. Nada. Zip. Stop it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great review for those who enjoy reading!! Nice that you enjoyed it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many people finding ways to find a voice - its great. By the way, what are "verb-noun attributions"?

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. “Attributions should disappear,” said Mac.

      “Oh that doesn’t disappear,” Mac said.

      Delete
  6. Another to add to my collection on my Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay then, back to Amazon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's Book 2 in a series! So of course I got book 1 as well. Book one is free :)

    ReplyDelete