Friday, February 5, 2016

Snaps - Robinson Preserve 6

Greetings from the Hermit Writer. I hope you love dogs!

If and when you visit the preserve, you may or may not meet an adorable 5mo puppy named Hoover. When you're walking a cutie like Henry, be assured you'll have to relax and let them play for an hour. It was worth it. Gladdened my heart.

Isn't Hoover adorable?

First there was lots of smelling.

Henry's a cutie too.

A pause (paws) in the action.

They played...

And played...

And played.

No Hoovers or Henrys were harmed in the production of this blog.

13 comments:

  1. I love the pups. Aww they play so cute and I love the markings on both. You too, I suppose LOL
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I would love to stroke Hoover's soft, soft ears...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful boys and such sweet photos! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't get cuter than that. They could melt stone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are so darn lovable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My little yorkie/maltese thinks she can tackle any dog twice her size, and makes a terrible ruckus around other dogs. Very cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute--I want a playmate like that--
    love and laughter,di

    ReplyDelete
  8. Life is so good in their world! Sweet moments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all animals (cats come first of course) but these dogs are gorgeous. In our life we've had three wonderful dogs, two of them rescue dogs and they paid us back threefold.

    ReplyDelete