Thursday, February 11, 2016

Series - Weekiwachee Preserve 4

Greetings from the Hermit Writer.

The trail doesn't have to be special. I just appreciate Nature.

Few things beat Sun's mosaic over the water.

See what I mean. And with Mother's gifts in the background, all you can do is smile and feel contentment.

Does this lower your heart rate? Didn't mine, but I was hiking.

Can't beat what Mother has given us.

I'll be quiet a moment.

A moment longer

Don't ask. It's a tree with red berries. 

More golden grass. (I couldn't stay quiet)

Where are the stinkin' birds?

10 comments:

  1. Oooh. And ahhh. And the stinkin' birds are on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking place - any day without a place like this in it is not going to be a great one for me!

    cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  3. The birds were fatally confused and flew north for the winter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nature is always interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nature is wonderful. It would definitely be a great place to take a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore nature, i adore being outdoors.....funny, no birds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful nature, everything is nature.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That trail looks special enough to me. I'm not against sights which are magnificent, exciting, dramatic etc, but we need something a little calmer for contrast, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the water. It's so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete