Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Holy Moly...My 30th Novel!!!!!!!!!

Announcing Publication of Book 4 of My 6 Ways Series
.....my 30th novel.


Excerpt 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BDZX44E
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/1123353273


Margarite can legally carry a gun now, which isn’t a big deal since there isn’t much law left, and she’s proven she can kill with her bare fist. With nine months of black ops training she’s a certified killing machine. Hopefully the muscle between her ears will keep her alive as the hatred for her family roils, along with the plague her brother designed and the global economic spiral it caused. There’s little hope for normalcy, only surviving.

10 comments:

  1. Huge Congratulations.
    I hope you continue this series. I have become seriously invested in Mar, even though she makes an art form out of a lack of self awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe! Many, many Congratulations on such an incredible achievement Mac!! Sending some Champagne over the airwaves to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on Number 30. That's quite an achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please! Don't miss my mention of you on my post today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 30th? Flippin' heck that's amazing. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your 30th novel!! I can only dream of such a thing. Congratulations. I like the cover picture too, the girl looks just as I imagined Mar to be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I'll be happy to start #8 sometime this year. Way to go!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a milestone. Well done and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos of the juvenile yellow-crowned night heron!

    ReplyDelete