Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Favorite Passage...Post Beta Readers

Greetings from the Hermit Writer. 6 Ways to Kill entering the 'real' editing stage. If any of you beta readers have any last thought, I'd love to hear them.

August in Florida means heat, humidity, and mosquitoes. The latter were swarming both of us. I prayed DEET isn’t bad for pups and smeared a modest amount over Baby. She sneezed twice and looked up at me with a, This isn’t what I bought into. Where’s the AC?

Poor baby. I appreciated her sentiments. I kept an eye on her to make sure she didn’t lick the DEET off. That couldn’t be good for her. Not a single flick of the tongue, that I caught. Such a smart baby.


2 comments:

  1. I did send you my comments didn't I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last thoughts? I don't think so apart from hoping there will be a book 5.

    ReplyDelete