Monday, December 28, 2015

Favorite Passage

Another passage that made me say, 'I liked that,' from Living in Shadow.

I don’t own a TV, but I watched Law and Order with Mom before. I replayed the cliché appearance of the lawyer in the interrogation room, flicking out the blue-copy filing, which magically motivated the cops to let the smirking perp walk out with their attorney.
Figures it might not work like that in the real world.
There was a face in the waiting room that looked vaguely familiar. Either a fellow biker or a beagle, and by the cheap suit, probably the latter. A biker would have better taste.



4 comments:

  1. you have a wonderful way with words, i am sure your books are good reads!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't think what a Beagle was like, looked - a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed! Nice words!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete