Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Writers Lie to Entertain. Journalist Lie to Sell Ad Space.


And lie lie, do the journalists.

My posting the other day about my sweet Piddy, Sissy, drew the typical uneducated prejudice about this wonderful breed. This article summarizes the true nature behind the Nanny Dog. Please read, and be educated to the truth.

I have a Pit Bull and a Rottweiler…and fools will tell you they’re dangerous. I’ve shared a home with a Doberman, German Shedder, and an Akita, and fools will tell you they’re all dangerous.

No BREED is dangerous. I repeat. NO BREED is dangerous. The humans that abuse the individual dogs to make them fight are INDEED dangerous.


Please read the facts, and erase the ignorance.

10 comments:

  1. I agree, sometimes it is the owner that should be considered dangerous. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humans are FREQUENTLY dangerous.
    I learned to walk pulling myself up on our German Shepherd's tail. He just about crossed his legs so he didn't pull me off my feet. I teethed on his ears. And he looked aggrieved. He stole and drained my bottle. I hammered him with it. And he licked me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mac, The older I get the more I think the Media has just one agenda: make more $$$$. I will have to admit that you've given me a different perspective on Pits and I do appreciate that. It all makes sense now that I've read the other side. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

      At least I've nudged ONE person into the light ;O)

      Delete
  4. Nice dogs you have and have had.
    Seems you are a tiny wee cross!

    Pitbulls in general were banned from importing to Australia 15 years ago, I believe. Too many 'people' were doing the incorrect 'thing' with the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true - Mac.
      Also these dogs were falling into the wrong hands in this country.
      Also on a lighter note, I suppose you know of Mrs Johnny Depp and her two smuggled dogs into Australia??
      Very expensive for Mr and Mrs Depp to have those two "toy" dogs removed poste haste out of Australia on a private jet. We are rabby free down here! Obviously the Depps thought they were above the law.
      Colin

      Delete
  5. I grew up with German Shepherds and after my kids were in school, we had three of them, but not all at once. And one was a crossbreed Shepherd/border collie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When we got our first rottie I was a little nervous, having heard all the stories. She turned out to be the sweetest, smartest dog we ever had.

    We raise all our dog kids to show respect, but also that they are loved. Never had a bad one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you Mac, no argument here. It's all in how they are raised and loved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Couldn't agree more. I have three dobermans and they are adorable dogs.

    ReplyDelete