Saturday, October 17, 2015

Reviewers are up there with Nurses and Nuns

Greetings from the Hermit Writer.

We writers die or survive by reviews. So it is important we thank those very important reviewers who help get word out about our hard worked projects.

I got a review from Jason Crawford today...and I would appreciate it if you would go visit his blog
and tell him thank you for everything he does for us writers.

http://curtainofreality.blogspot.com/2015/10/saving-maggie-shifter-novel-with-heart.html

If you're a big reader...you might think about following him, huh?

...and now I go out and edit, edit, edit Maggie. 

2 comments:

  1. getting reviews - good reviews - is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shoutout! Your book was great, and I will pick up the second when my schedule permits ;)

    ReplyDelete