Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Snapshots - Random Shots

Greetings from the Hermit Writer.

Playing around with my new zombie erasers

I dropped by the Big Top Flea Market Sunday.

There weren't that many at the market for a rainy day. What else was there to do?

But I came across some interesting characters

...and cool antiques

Leaving the flea market, I discovered a preserve right behind the facility I didn't even know was there. Way too wet to hike. (I would have needed hip waders.) Maybe another day.

Not something you see every day.

Sun broke through the clouds to highlight this morning glory.

5 comments:

  1. YIKES! The witches are out and about already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wel hele knappe heksen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun. And I hope you can take that hike...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this was fun hanging out at your flea market too! I like the witchy-witch most of all....well and the Zombie erasers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean it rains down south???
    MB

    ReplyDelete