Friday, September 18, 2015

Snapshots - North Carolina P38

Greetings from the Hermit Writer. (Still on the Oconaluftee River)

I'll let you decide on these...Rule 1 or 2



I didn't expect a bamboo forest smack dab in the middle of Cherokee, NC


Drove up to the historic farm (1800s)...remember way back I said we met the great great granddaughter of the lady who owned this property. 

Some realism for the tourists.

Yeah...pony and pig tails

More glowing hair in the sun.

Rule #2: bright color

15 comments:

  1. I never would have picked you as a rule follower...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nor would I, EC!

    Love that barn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great compositions, sir. What rules? And that is an amazing looking barn - don't see too many like that in our part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. zulk mooi weer hebben wij hier niet meer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, these are all wonderful photos. I love the colors. Happy Friday, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, Mac. My favorites are the bamboo forest (great perspective) and the goldfinch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forget what's rule # 1? Great old place! Love your close up (great critter shot award) and that green, Green grass!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool about the bamboo forest. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know the rules?? I like the barn and the wheel, those are my kinda' photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice shots. Especially the path in the bamboo forest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bamboo forest looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bamboo forest...
    I like it.

    ReplyDelete