Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Snapshots - North Carolina P30

Greetings from the Hermit Writer.

Ken and I walked with these folks for a while. They are from Virginia...he's a biology teacher...she's in my old gig...IT

You know I have to get a focused shot on the hat.

What a great place to work on the legs...lots of up and down.

Ken, the thinker. Or maybe he was just stretching his back. These two old men tightened up.

Following Rule #1. I enjoyed following this couple down the river.

Look at those smiles. They just had to be pitchered.

And you know I love pony tails...

And red toes.

Bye bye now.

5 comments:

  1. Great series and smiles. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another glorious day. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute couple on their float trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots , The young couple. To be young again. I loved my younger days like that couple's age.

    Free as the wind, not a care in the world. Well being a senior now. It is a relaxer for me now at the apt living. Only right now. I have a slipped disk. Ouch. The only good thing. I can spend more time making comments. Which is okay. Not sure why I have this as I had help lifting things. Trials and tribes. I guess. Smile.

    ReplyDelete