Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Last Call for Beta Readers

Margarite Abernathy's latest escapade in the great frozen north (uh, Minnesota) is complete (edited several times but not complete). If you would be willing to read early and give me your nits, you will be my most favorite person on earth.

About 6 Ways to Where

At eighteen it’s tough to decide a life path when the threat of pandemic hangs over the world, your brother is the genius who engineered the plague, and you’re repeatedly drawn into the fight against the terrorists spreading it. Plenty of people would kill an Abernathy on sight so it would be wise for Mar to visit the dojo, otherwise play invisible, but her brother is manipulating her into another adventure.


4 comments:

  1. If you still need beta readers I'll happily volunteer... I've really enjoyed what I've read of your novels (still have many to go, happily) and am pretty good at picking nits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww mac, I wish I could help but I am not a reader!! I like the cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mac. Sorry I missed your call for help. Sign me up. I will help you, no worries. I don't know if reading the first two book is a prerequisite. Either way, I will gladly help:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And me. And perhaps we can continue our discussion(?) about Mar's mental health...

    ReplyDelete