Monday, September 7, 2015

Authors! Artists! Photographers!

Greetings

I've created a Google Plus Community -- AUTHOR AND ARTIST CONNECTION

As a self-published author without a big budget for cover art, one of my biggest hurdles is finding work I can use for my e-book covers and reaching artists and photographers interested in working with me.

I'm hoping to bridge the two groups with this community.

Author and Artist Connection is about helping artists and photographers interested in working with self-published authors to connect. 

Artists, mock up your best work, that available piece that tells a story in one glance, as a book cover to draw the desperate self-published author looking for the perfect book cover.

Drop by, join, invite your fellow authors, artists, and photographers to join.


https://plus.google.com/communities/117261680951889292635

2 comments:

  1. I hope you find and build a series of perfect relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete