Sunday, August 9, 2015

Snapshots - North Carolina P3

Greetings from the Hermit Writer. More from the falls.

Wish ya cudda been there. Photos don't do the place justice.

Pretty awesome terrain.

Air temp: 85...Water temp: 59....They're nuts, says this Floridian


I wouldn't let my 7yo jump off that cliff. (Just saying)

This guy is going to hit flat on his back. You should have heard the groans from the crowd before he even hit water.

He looks a little in pain, eh?

The little guys were pros

Artsey fartsy shot #1

Artsey fartsy shot #2

7 comments:

  1. Crazy. but I have to say it looks fun.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to swim in that.
    And I love that you are releasing your inner artsy-fartsy alter-ego.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great falls, nice indeed. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are some brave peeps out there, or just crazy! Great series! Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    I'm here again back from my summer holiday.
    Nice to see these photos due to extremly dog days in Hungary :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, there are lots of things kids and grownups do that I think are crazy!! Great photos. Looks like a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My oldest and his cousin did this as kids! Not any more! Great shots Mac!

    ReplyDelete