Wednesday, August 26, 2015

6 Ways to Where - A blurb

Greetings from the Hermit Writer......I've typed THE END on my latest project, and it's time to (1) troll for beta readers, (2) fish for feedback on my blurb...every single nit is welcome and appreciated.

At eighteen it’s tough to decide a life path when, the threat of pandemic hangs over the world, your brother is the genius who engineered the plague, and you’re repeatedly drawn into the fight against the terrorists spreading it. Plenty of people would kill an Abernathy on sight, so it would be wise for Mar to visit the dojo, otherwise play invisible, but her brother is manipulating her into another adventure.

Thanks, Mac

5 comments:

  1. First may I just say Every time I read 6 Ways to Where I like it even more. Excellent title choice. This blurb has me hooked. At first reading I thought the closing sentence should be made into two. But after playing around with it, your way is the best. Personally I wouldn't change a thing, but that's me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the living, breathing writing machine is still at it. Congratulations.
    And yes, I would love to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're my number one fan, Sue. And I love you for it. :O]

      Delete
  3. It looks like the beginnings of a great, if maybe unwanted adventure for the main character. It looks exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, tremendously exciting. And their is a hint of romance even...well, light lusting at least

      Delete