Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Favorite Passage - My New Work in Process

I’ve learned to sense the mood preceding my panic attacks. Haven’t made a fool of myself in public in a year. Though it doesn’t take a panic attack to make me act inappropriately. I have a bit of a temper. I once threatened a couple teammates I’d feed ‘em their own hearts.
I can be intense.





Not a final cover. Concept image by Anna K. Williams.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/annakwilliams/6196016811/in/dateposted/
 Also a working title

6 comments:

  1. That character sounds like he has a few isses (I'm assuming he - could be wrong)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panic attacks, I don't get them..................

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is intense, i like the cover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mar is a mistress of understatement. Can be intense!!! I doubt she can be anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally rocks, I can't wait to read more about this character.

    ReplyDelete