Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A Favor? Would you be willing to...

Greetings from the Hermit Writer.

I've published my TWENTY-EIGHTH novel. Would you be willing to help me create some buzz?

Please message me if you would be willing to

  • Host me on your blog, 
  • Add a note to one of your posts, 
  • Use an excerpt of the novel,
  • Give me a Facebook, Twitter... share,
  • Or anything you'd be willing to do...
...to share my grand achievement *wink* with your followers? I would be eternally appreciative.

ABOUT:
Nightmares. Panic attacks. Depression. Margarite is hammered by the typical issues of a seventeen year old loner, whose parents sympathized with insane people intending to collapse civilization. The few who care about Mar have more concerns. Her drinking. Fighting. Jumping out of airplanes.

Her brother engineered the plague that’s breaking out across the globe and she holds a little guilt for not stopping it. Or being one of the first to die. Still, conspirators behind what they call the correction are not done with her.


6 Ways to Mental is book 2 of the 6 Ways series.


Some handy-dandy links:


2 comments:

  1. I have been remiss.
    I will write and post reviews to Amazon, and when life calms down a bit (queue hysterical laughter) review them on my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac, I've facebooked it, and if you want me blog host you, just ask

    ReplyDelete