Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday Safari - Lido Beach

Greetings from the Hermit Writer.

Hewie, Dewie, and Louie (just kidding)



Hey! They were walking the other direction. 

Just because...I love the water. 

...and shiny beaches

Get a load of the kid on the right. 

Not really all that crowded. That's a half mile of beach

"What?"

"I'm so sleepy."

Reminds me of Ferris Bueller at the end of the movie..."Go. Just go."

The waves were knockin' 'em over.

What a cutie patootie. 

"The dance step goes like this..."

Yep. That last wave took her top right off.

She looks a little exhausted, doesn't she. The waves were coming in hard. 

Artsy shot #1

Artsy shot #2

People chillin' shot #1

People chillin' shot #2

People chillin' shot #3

6 comments:

  1. Lido Beach looks popular. I like to chill and I like the first Hewie, Dewie and Louie! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, quite huge waves! Where are the windsurfers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing colour in that water. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo on the artsy shot! All great what fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and fun photos! I love the colours of the water and waves.

    ReplyDelete