Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Snapshots - A Rare Theme

Greetings from the Hermit Writer.

I've collected a few shots from various hikes around marinas, where I've clicked some fun boat names. So you get them today.

Many hobbies can do that. 

Boat owners have told me boats are a well to dump your money in, never to be seen again. 

Okay...not a name...this one just slipped in.

Wimsey is always good.

This was one hot boat. 

I guess their Sunday outings kept them sane. 

Wait for it. 

All of my hobbies keep me away from there. 

I bet they keep a cooler full of margaritas. 

This is my kind of ethereal.

4 comments:

  1. Bom dia, cada barco o seu nome em cada proprietário o seu pensamento, as fotos são excelentes.
    AG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading boat names and mostly they are tales of 'the money pit'. I can't think of any others now.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Five o'clock Somewhere is a perfect name for a boat! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them.
    My partner given his druthers gets up at the crack of noon. Or thereabouts.

    ReplyDelete