Thursday, June 18, 2015

Snapshots - Morning at the 22nd ST Park

Greetings from the Hermit Writer. Morning loafing at the 22nd ST Park (5-14 shots)

I have no idea what the local Mounties found so interesting in us but they flew over us about eight times.

The morning dew on the grass was cool. I had trouble capturing the glint of the sun like I wanted.

There was a lot of red and blue prism-ing off the grass that disappeared in the frame

The simpleness was pretty, but I didn't capture half of the mood I wanted. ERgh

I liked this one better. The bokeh helped. 

The dew just blurred :(

Miss Sissy

Slowing down for a snort with Lucy

Lucy trails behind us a lot. "I'm coming. I'm coming."

12 comments:

  1. Most likely spotted you with the camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a glorious morning. For all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Sissy and Lucy. And the bokeh on the grass shots is beautiful. Great series, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (I think Bill's comment hit the nail on the head.) I also find it frustrating not to be able to capture the beauty of nature with a camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cool chopper shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd say those are incredible shots, I almost thought I saw Tinker Bell wandering about. Great day to be out with the kids too! Snort, snort, barky bark, bark!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's my hubby, who walks much slower than I, "I'm coming, Speedy!" Love the dew on grass and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Should have flagged a ride from the copter :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hij kwam toch zeker wel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grass beautiful with those waterdrops and bokeh

    ReplyDelete