Monday, June 29, 2015

Snapshots - The Causeway.

Greetings from the Hermit Writer.

More cloud-enjoying from the top of the causeway pedestrian. 

Lookie loo. I plane. "De plane. De plane."

Oh. A pretty.

Don't ask me what it is. 

But so pretty. 

 I love the top knots. Like Mom like Sissy. 

Looks cool. I mean, really, in temperature. I'm steaming hot on my bicycle. 

No one's looking. Suppose the keys are in them.

I could stand a cool one under a tiki hut. 

Or a corn dog. Dang, I'm hungry now. 

11 comments:

  1. Bright and beautiful.
    Undoubtedly toooo hot though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful series, now I am wishing I was on a plane to a beachy place with tiki huts and cold drinks. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's where corn dogs come from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing so much beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the bindweed and cattails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. het is nu eigenlijk geen weer om te fietsen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why is the water so blue, Uncle Mac? We don't have blue water where we live.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice, the clouds leading to bulrushes, you can't beat it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos, great scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha, those do look like corn dogs! lol Being near the water helps with these too-hot days.

    ReplyDelete