Saturday, May 2, 2015

Snapshots - Picnic Island Park, Tampa P6

Greetings from the Hermit Writer. Yeah...finally through all my March 15 clicks.

Tough in Florida on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon. 

Yep, I just hate Florida. (You can believe me this July, August)

Just nothing to do here.

But stand around and watch the boids flap about. 

This is Tina. She had a crick in her neck I think. 

Just a beautiful park, Picnic Island is. 

 I was heading for the parking lot and I heard all these, "Cheese. Cheese. Cheese." I think this beautiful family wanted to say hi to ya. Okay. When I grow up, I want to be this handsome. 

Another shot of Paco. 

And more pelicans and gulls following the school of fish. 

They were pretty excited. 

8 comments:

  1. You lead such a hard life.
    Mind you, the heat and the humidity would do me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a hard life there! Great series, I always enjoy the birds.. And the kiddies are cute.. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what happened to that crane with the crooked neck? That can't be normal. Have a good weekend, Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really is an adorable family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a place called Picnic Island?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will never tire of seeing your photos Mac. I can't wait to visit Florida this summer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi back beautiful, happy family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some time I would love to visit Florida. I'm a sunshine, warm weather kinda gal!

    ReplyDelete