Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Snapshots - Palm Harbor, FL P2

Greetings from the Hermit Writer. Finishing up with my photos from my 04-12 hike.

More of the pretty color blobs. What do you call these things?

For the musicians out there.

Cool glass.

This was right next door. I have a feeling it was connected in some way with the art center.

Real men build around 200 year old oaks.

This poor cow got caught napping. I hope the perpetrators were severely punished. Can you imagine the issues Elsa must have?

A blob of color.

Nice place to sit in the shade and tilt back a cool one, eh?

14 comments:

  1. Thought you would know they call them mosaics. That is some crazy painted house, not sure I'd wan to live near that

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mosaics are pretty. Love this colorful post. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or sit in the shade and read a good book! Although that bench looks like it wouldn't be comfortable for long. Beautiful colors! It looks like a very productive walk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. some bright colors, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the artistry in these photos...and I agree that the building has to be connected to the art center. Very colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mosaics are beautiful! Love that funky, brightly colored house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your posts are always so fun. I feel like I am strolling along right beside you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love bright colors that wake you up and make you feel energized!!! and i really like that house, i wish i were brave enough to do something like that with mine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like bright colors also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would so build around it too! What a fab trip through town this was.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another delightful stroll, thank you. Love the colours and THAT cow.

    ReplyDelete