Thursday, May 14, 2015

Snapshots - Makin' Friends and Hangin' Out

Greetings from the Hermit Writer.

This is Sissy checking out Hector. 

I think Hector was interested.

Sissy definitely wanted him to come out and play.

"Oh come on, Hector. Come on out."

"Whacha doing Saturday night, Babe?"

After flirting with Hector, we walked into the park.

I Love the early morning sky.

13 year old Molly tires out pretty quickly.

Sissy has lots of curiosity.

11 Year old Lucy just lumbers along.

Early morning sky to the west ain't bad either.

14 comments:

  1. What a delightful morning. For all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a great morning, cute doggies and a pretty sky.. What more could you want! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have your hands full with those dogs, Mac. And they are such big dogs. My dogs are little, so maybe a bit easier to walk, etc. A beautiful morning for you all. Sissy is sure a flirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dogs are full of character in these shots - I don't doubt they are in real life too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My old dog is fifteen. I once walked her too far from home and she plopped herself in the grass and I had to wait ten fifteen minutes before she'd walk home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Hector had other things on his mind
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  7. het is nu heerlijk buiten om met de honden er op uit te gaan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now how can I get rid of this fence?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like Bob, I love your dogs. Before my home burned, I always had dogs. I miss having one now that I have an apartment. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your pretty girls....fence dates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 13 years in dog years? I think I would probably be lumbering along too! Your dogs are sweet. I love trees and weeds too- beauty is everywhere, if we only choose to seek it.

    ReplyDelete