Thursday, May 28, 2015

Snapshots - Lake Hollingsworth, P3

Greetings from the Hermit Writer.

Dewie has a coco

Heloise was nesting and in no mood to chat.

Those are some swimmer toes, aren't they.

"Snort. You making fun of my feet?"

This juvenile was leery. 

Thrown in to prove I saw more than just birds.

Saw some stinkin' cute duckies too.

Just stinkin' cute

This photo should win an award.

I'm sorry, but red eyes are just scary to me. 

"Hisssssssss. Stay away from my nest."

They have cool transmissions...the way it lays out in front of 'em. 

The lake had other beauties. 

13 comments:

  1. Love them all.
    And I have had nights which left my eyes red in the morning too. Loooooong nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That swan seems to be giving you the evil eye! Some very cute photos there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love the birds, great captures. And the flowers are beautiful. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. prachtig vooral met die jonkies erbij.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black and white swans! And the ducklings are so cute. Don't look quite like the mother yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous ducklings - well done for snapping them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shots - especially the black swan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great shots. love the birdies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i enjoy these critters more than peeps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You seem to have stolen one of our Black Swans! Can you imagine what it must have been like for the first Europeans settlers to see black swans!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete