Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Snapshots - Lake Hollingsworth, P1

Greetings from the Hermit Writer. Prepare to OD on birdness beauty the rest of the week.

This is Tonto, warning me not to get any closer.

This is the closest I've ever gotten to a woodstork. They are normally pretty skittish. This is Gameish.

This is Henrietta.

Hugo

And Xzavier

Tina, primping a little. To stay this beautiful, you have to primp a lot.

And primp.

And primp.

"Okay, now you can take my picture."

Oh my what feet you have.

Admit it, they're cute enough to slap yourself.

"Marv. Where's Marv? Marv?"

"Ah, There's Marv."

9 comments:

  1. Feathered enchantment.
    And how nice to see some of our black swans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent birds and shots of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful variety of beautiful birds. I love the black swan. Awesome shots, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww - wonderful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My, my Henrietta what a long beak you have! Incredible cuties!

    ReplyDelete