Monday, May 11, 2015

Snapshots - Doggie Overload

Greetings from the Hermit Writer. Forgive me. But I've taken shots of my sweeties I had to share.

Molly and Sissy snoozin'

"I see you, Dad."

Sissy after a run.

Sissy after a run on a warm afternoon. Look at that purple tongue!

Sissy's lookin' grumpy, but it was just the bright sun. 

I loved how the filigree of sun danced across Lucy in this shot.

Lucy loves to sit at the top of the driveway just checking out the neighborhood. 

Molly: "What? What do you want, Dad?"

"Oh. You just want me to be my usual beautiful sweet self."

19 comments:

  1. All three of them are gorgeous. But you, and they, know that already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see them tired. I wish it were hot enough to tire mine out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, beautiful doggies.. Sweet shots. Have a happy day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You take the best dog pictures! Sissy though was made for the camera. She's so photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dogs are adorable and these are some great doggie portraits. I love the top one where they are just worn out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. een heerlijke fotoshoot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Sissy---no that's not right---I like them all. I love how dogs lay on a bed---all over it and hanging off.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boa tarde, admiro a sua dedicação pelos animais, eles merecem sentir o nosso carinho, sentem o mesmo por nós, que queiramos ou não, quando nos dedicamos a eles começam a fazer parte da família. as fotos são lindas.
    AG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dogs are beautiful. I tend to take pictures of my dogs too. They always end up giving me great poses. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my - what sweet sweet dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's hard being a dog and posing every time you just want to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful dogs. I am a huge dog lover. These are my favorite kind of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like when they are resting. The best takes are the very best. I do like the two you have lying as well.
    Beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All your girls have the sweetest faces ever!

    ReplyDelete