Thursday, April 9, 2015

6 Ways to Die

The greatly improved 6 Ways to Die is now live in Amazon and B&N.

I am very excited to re-publish this novel. It was one of my earliest works. In the decade it's been on the shelf, my craft has improved, and while I made a gazillion wording improvements, I'm amazed at the story, emotion, and character I created in this early work.

Margarite's strength is motivating, as she helps her brother right a horrible wrong. If you're interested in a complimentary copy, message me and I'll email you an electronic copy/format of your choice.

The official blurb:
Alcoholic parents treated Margarite as an unwelcome stranger, then left her at fourteen with her thirty year old autistic brother. At sixteen, things really sour, thanks to her brother. A medical researcher, Reggie engineers the ultimate plague. Fanatics seek to control him. The government pursues them as terrorists. Margarite witnesses ruthlessness, compassion, and competence she couldn't imagine from her brother, but the world needs a miracle. The best she and Reggie can do is wing it.


14 comments:

  1. WoW!!! good luck with the book!! i have never "known" a writer before!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hadn't realized this was going up so soon! Congrats on getting yet ANOTHER book out. Awesome. :) Best wishes for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness you are busy. And diligent. And this looks intriguing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be able to put it down. ;)

      Delete
  4. Would love to read it, but don't have the right tools to do so. I prefer the paper stuff :))
    Will it be translated into German later?

    Tinna ✐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a computer...so you definitely do. Down load the Kindle app here:

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_2200783640_pci?nodeId=200388510

      Delete
    2. Ohhh, and no...probably won't be translating.

      Delete
    3. I'd rather not download any program from the internet at the moment. A couple of weeks ago I got in deep trouble doing that. I'll have to wait until the coast is clear again. But after that I am going to, I promise :-)
      No German! That'll give me a hard time reading using the dictionary :-D

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete