Friday, November 14, 2014

Snapshots - Puppy fun

Greetings from the Hermit-Writer.

On our walk this morning we met Bruno. He was ecstatic to meet Lucy...since she's the only one of my girls who had any interest in him.

Did I mention, he was VERY interested in Lucy. Look at those eyes. Aren't they beautiful.

Bruno is going to be a great friend to his fur-mommy.

I NEVER got a shot of him playing with Lucy. I'm just not fast enough.

By the time the thought hit a synapse that that would make a great shot...he was sitting on the bench again with his mom, safe.

Change of pace. I just loved the old wood, and angles.

And of course I love trees, and the vines that crawl up them (evidently)

This baby made me want to go four-wheeling.

I loved these rose vines reaching up for the sun.


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful dogs and excellent pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruno looked ready for a bit of action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delight - and yes, Bruno has very, very beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bruno is a keeper, they'll have a sniffing good time together as often as dad allows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bruno is adorable - and full of energy, you can tell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are improving every day with your photography! Bruno is a beautiful dog and I think you captured him very well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bruno is very handsome...those eyes, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one handsome pup. Great photos of that sweetie and of the rest.

    ReplyDelete