Friday, October 31, 2014

Announcing my Newest Release


Caitlin wants nothing more than to be invisible her senior year but the notoriety she earned killing vampires last summer bodes more adventure. Remnants of the revenir realignment continues to challenge her life expectancy. Her family crumbles like the worst soap opera cliché. The kith's queen, a five thousand year old shape shifter, tags her to search for a loose ghoul and negotiating with a sociopathic ancient. Breaking her back wasn't enough sacrifice or enough fodder for her clinical depression. She has to dodge a pack of bullies at her new school.

Paranormal adventure THE JENNINGS KID is a sequel to REVENIR INTERN, a spinoff of the darker novel, REVENIR.

WHAT IS A REVINIR?


9 comments:

  1. All the very best with this! I thought you'd finished one not long ago? You must be prolific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I work on two at a time. One sits on the self decanting while I finish another manuscript. Then I sequence through the final editing...so the two release close together. The next two will come...whenever :O)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations. And thank you for putting more temptation in my weak-willed way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love the cover. Have a great time with the release and don't let it stress you. I always forget to enjoy the experience because it's such a hectic time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you do it?!
    I hope you had a great Halloween, Mac. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the book goes well! Its a little outside my normal reading scope!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  6. challenge her life expectancy- love it! Sounds like a good read. Best of luck, busy man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Like Mike above, I'm overwhelmed by your output! Do you ever sleep??

    ReplyDelete