Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sunday Safari - Honeymoon Island...P1


Greetings from the Hermit-Writer. These shots are from my safari April 13. Hope you enjoy.


Osprey Trail

If you don't know me...let me explain I love trees.

Trees are the pillars of my soul.

I like raccoon tracks in the mud, too...but they aren't pillars of anything.


That is a LOT of soul right there.


See the osprey?

Here's a better look.

Honeymoon Island is visited my gazillions of people, so the osprey, though normally very skittish, are really approachable here.



More soul.


It's a good shot, getting two osprey in one frame.


"Got an itch."

"What'd ya say, dear?"

Have a great week


3 comments:

  1. You show off (do great justice to) your new camera in beautiful motion and great harmony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safaris make me think of pith helmets and guns. I am so glad that you are armed with a camera instead - and join you in your love of and respect for trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the bare trees standing tall against a blue sky----well any sky actually. LOL
    Osprey's are great aren't they. We have a Honeymoon Bay on Whidbey Island. Used to be a fav orite place to go.
    MB

    ReplyDelete