Thursday, November 7, 2013

Safari by Elizabeth Seckman


Well, first off...I wanted a sunny day, but West Virginia kept offering up gray, so I gave in and went with what I could get. My husband and I drove on over to neighboring Ohio where Keidash Point Park overlooks our humble little town of New Martinsville.


Fall in West Virginia is usually amazing, but this year, the colors aren't as vibrant.

Ormet Aluminum- Hannibal, Ohio

A barge along the river.

 These two shots are Ohio and West Virginia. That's an aluminum plant.
Industry along the Ohio River is common here.
New Martinsville is yonder through the trees.

And from the point. WV to the left; Ohio to the right of the river

Somewhere in that mess is my house!

Meh, even with zoom, I can't find home. But I know it's there.




So, that's where I live...in pictures.

You know, when I travel, I pause and appreciate the beauty I am visiting. But I rarely take note of the views right in front of me. As I planned this post, I'd be driving around the state, I'd think, "I wish I'd brought my camera!"

For that, I thank you, Mac, for reminding me to stop a minute and appreciate the specialness of the world right in front of my nose. :)



 Fate Intended is the third book in the Coulter Men Series.  Trip is the last of the Coulter sons to find love. He’s a handsome man with all the skills a young spy needs to succeed. But when it comes to love, he misses the target. Jane is a sweet beauty who may or may not be wanted for murder. She’s hiding out as a cleaning lady when chance brings her and Trip together. It looks like a happily ever after is in the cross hairs until reality tries to destroy what fate has intended.

Fate Intended is coming soon from World Castle Publishing.
Past Due and Healing Summer are available for sale or download.


Elizabeth Seckman is a simple chick with a simple dream…to write stories people want to read.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for allowing me to stop by Mac! Hope you're having the loveliest of days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to host others for your safari!

    Elizabeth, lovely photos. :)

    ReplyDelete