Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Huntress Moon by Alexandra Sokoloff

Strong recommend for thriller/suspense readers.


I’ve restricted my reading to indies for a couple of years now. Lately I’ve been a little depressed I hadn’t found a work I could recommend…after deleting maybe a dozen or more in a row from my reader after a few pages, or chapters. So ecstatic to thump my chest and proudly shout out a recommendation.

I loved the characters, pacing, dialogue, plot and tension. The setting fit—I enjoy a little less description than most readers. The setup continued to build, the climax slid through many chapters without making me impatient.

Now…if my novels could get as many reviews as Huntress Moon, I’d be ecstatic.

Have a great day.

R. Mac Wheeler
WWWContact …KindleNookGoodReadsSunday Safaris

2 comments:

  1. I've read one of her books before and really liked it. I might have to try this one out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found a book you could fully support!

    ReplyDelete