Friday, May 24, 2013

My New Titles, SAVING MAGGIE, TWICE the RISK


I'm very excited about my new titles. Before February of this year I had only been editing older manuscripts for almost two years, since I decided to self publish.

I wrote TWICE the RISK from a prompt from a writer-friend; had to back up '15 years' and write SAVING MAGGIE to bring the protagonist together with his sidekick in TtR.

The two years of editing did something dramatic for my writing. I turned a corner in my voice and craft--the old light bulb flickered anew. SAVING MAGGIE won't be for everyone. It's a paranormal, contains violence and language that some will find objectionable. But if you want your wolves and vampires believable...I think you will like both volumes. The language and violence tone down in TWICE the RISK

Visit me here for KINDLE and here for NOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment